Who is SAPSA?
You are! St. Anthony Park School Association (SAPSA) is made up of Saint Anthony Park families, guardians, teachers, staff and community members. Our organization is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) focused on providing support for our elementary students. We aim to make life at Saint Anthony Park Elementary exciting, inclusive and enriching. Read our Bylaws here.
What does SAPSA do?
- We host fun events!
- We make room for listening to the needs and concerns of our school family.
- We work together to fund raise to support our goals.
- We get the word out!
How much do you fundraise?
Our goal this year is to raise $74,000.
What types of things do our fundraisers support?
- Grade level Artists-in-Residence
- Library coordinator and supplies
- Tutoring and materials coordinator
- Classroom supplies
- Destination Imagination
- Running Club
- Extended Day Learning
- Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center
- Speaker series
- Community events
- Staff appreciation
What types of fundraisers do we run?
- Fall Festival
- Spring Carnival
- Direct Donations
- Silent Auctions
- Community Night Out
- Dine Outs
How can I get involved?
- Attend events!
- Attend a SAPSA or Advisory Council meeting
- Volunteer for an event or committee
- Share your ideas