October 24, 5:30-8:00 P.M
Help Children Have a Healthy Relationship with Food and Their Body
Presented by: Billie Gray Ph.D.
Join us for an interactive session exploring commonly-held beliefs around nutrition, body image, and health. The discussion will delve into current research and the intended and unintended consequences of popular discourse around food and bodies. Topics include:
- How do you define “healthy eating” for your family?
- Supporting family connection and self-regulation of intake
- What we know and don’t know about BMI, health, and nutrition
- Navigating media and societal messages
- Early warning signs for disorder eating and body image issues
Childcare and pizza will be provided. Please RSVP for this event! Pizza dinner will be served at 5:30 P.M. with the presentation to begin shortly after at 6:00 P.M.